Thursday, February 19, 2009

EXCUSE ME AS I GET ALL PRETENTIOUS ON YOU WITH MY TOBACCOLESS ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE

I love smoking. I absolutely love it: lighting the cigarette, sucking in the nicotine, attempting to blow the smoke out in a "cool" way--you know, the juvenile reasons for smoking. I've never really been committed to the activity but I've always been in love with activity. I mean, it's so damn cool: you are putting something on fire in your mouth. There is nothing more badass about that.

I recently found a healthy alternative: the Luci, a tobaccoless electronic cigarette that claims to be "good" for you.
The cigarette looks really sleek and cool and like you are still a badass smoking a ciggie. However, the only drawback is that you look like a huge dickhead. Now, I have not been able to find any photos of anyone "smoking" a Luci or any proof that anyone actually uses the product, but I'm predicting you probably look like a pretentious, Eurotrashy doofus.

I'm really excited by this product but also extremely turned off by it because I know, regardless of who you are with and what they think of you're smoking a Luci, Luci smokers will always remind me of this:
That's right: light up that fake fag and fake smoke you're way to cancer of the brain, since you are already mentally handicapped to be a fake cigarette smoker.

I'll stick with my real cigarettes--if I choose to smoke them.

No comments:

Post a Comment