Friday, February 27, 2009

GOD ISN'T AS BIG ON FACEBOOK AS WE THOUGHT

One of me and KF's favorite facebook related activities is an IM exchange of friends' statuses with commentary. It seemed that God was having a big day on facebook. Examples:

Facebook friend is thinking just when i wanted to give up God came and saved the day!
Facebook friend is a winner in God's eyes!

That got me to thinking: What if God was one of us? Just a facebook addict like one of us? God would probably have sooo many friends. He would probably be tagged as "the one you can depend on."

Much to my dismay, God doesn't have a profile, but he does have a PAGE! I thought God must have so many fans, but he only had 2,934! Well if God isn't that popular, than Satan must have like 5 goth kids who only have 5 friends each on facebook right? WRONG! Satan has 3,628. To put this all in perspective, Boo from Monsters, Inc. has 2,160,642 fans. YES. A CARTOON GIRL FROM A MEDIOCRE PIXAR FILM HAS TWO MILLION ONE HUNDRED SIXTY THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED FORTY TWO FANS. Boo has about 736 times the amount of fans God has. I'm kind of indifferent on this whole situation though. Can I be a fan of indifference? Yes.

3 comments:

  1. "K: THAT LAST DESCRIPTION DESERVES A LITERARY MEDAL"

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I LOVE YOU STARRING GERALD "THE RAPIST" BUTLER

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE HAVE ANOTHER FOLLLLLLLOWER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLLYWOOD HERE COME (ALTHOUGH I LIVE HERE)

    (IF ITS TINA FEY: I DIE. BANNANS [TMOTHERFUCKER])

    ReplyDelete