Sunday, February 15, 2009

IS FACEBOOK SECURITY FRISKING ANYONE ELSE WITH CRAZY TALK?

I just tried to post a funny photo of a cake on Kristen's wall on the Facebook, but was met with an angry "Security Check" screen where you have to type the scribbly text into the text box. However, I kept failing because the words Facebook wanted me to type were fucking ridiculous. 

Case in point:
I mean, it's Sunday at 5PM--why must I go through a security check? Yes, I've had some champagne and this may be in my best interest to go through a screen before I post anything, but really?








I'm not even going to comment: I'll let these gems speak for themselves. 

(And, apologies, Kristen, for not being able to post the CakeWreck on your wall: Facebook was behaving like a drunk frat boy.)

1 comment: