Friday, February 6, 2009

WHY 22 IS THE END: WE WANT TO SEE "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU"


LISTEN UP PEOPLE:
FINALLY: the movie He's Just Not That Into You--a once revolutionary book for twentysomething women and obnoxious gay men--is out in theaters

Let me tell you this: I'm absolutely, over the moon, va-jay-jay-is-all-giddy excited for this movie. It'll be the best thing that's happened to me in 2009.

The first reason is that I will gladly watch anything with Jennifer Connelly. She could be remaking Nell--and I would still love her forever. She's beautiful, she's talented, and she gets better with age. Love that J. Con.

I also love Drew Barrymore (despite some despicable life choices she's made). Even though I'm a 11 years younger than her, I feel that I've watched her grow from child actress to screen gem. I salute you Drew. 

But, most importantly, I'm a big fan of this, and this, and this--but not this. Let's make it clear: not. this. (And not this, either) And, as you can tell, He's Just Not That Into You places all of the aforementioned at the heart of the film, thus making it well worth that $15 ticket.

At any other point in my life, I would greatly abhor the thought of wanting to see this film or any other like film; but, because I am now 22 and realizing that my life peaked years ago, I really want to see this (and hope I have a date to see it with).

 (which is impossible because nobody is that into me)

No comments:

Post a Comment